Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Artfully Sent Love Bug

This is my last share for the night I promise. My cousin has always driven a VW Bug, so when I saw this card design on the cartridge I knew just who I wanted to use it for.

With the pop up cards I will confess I have struggled a little with designing the front of the card as it is usually plain since the focus is on the inside. Another type of card on the cartridge is the pocket card. It works with the pocket scrapbooking programs and is usually 4x6 or 3x4. This type of card can also make great card fronts as you'll see here.

This was my first Artfully Sent project that I tweaked in the Design Space program. The card and elements usually cuts for a 5 x 7 card, but I sized everything in Design Space to be used for a standard 4.25 x 5.5 card. I'm sure this could also be done by tweaking your settings directly on your Cricut, but it was much easier in Design space.

This may be my favorite design yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment