Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Birthday Card In A Box

Have you tried the Card in a Box craze yet? I have been going crazy with making these. They really are a lot of fun. Here is one I made for the birthday of my mom's cousin who loves polka dots. It features popular paper from past Close to My Heart National Scrapbooking Month Specials - Dotty for You & Dream Pop. Stamped images are cut with our Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamped with the stamps that come in that collection. The embellishments are a combination of things from my stash and new items. The different colored blue epoxy dots are current - Aqua Dots - I love them!

I thought I had taken pictures of my mom's Mother's Day card, but I can't find them. I'll have to have her pull it out next time I visit so I take pictures to show you. There was really little stamping involved with that card. I mostly used some chipboard dimensional elements I had left from one of our scrapbooking kits. Just shows how versatile this design concept is.

Enjoy - Melissa










No comments:

Post a Comment