Friday, March 8, 2013

Sneak Peek for April and May Workshops

I don't have dates pinned down for these two workshops (I am open to suggestions), but I thought I would peak your interest with some pictures.

For April we will be doing this Butterfly Mini Album. It would make a great Mother's Day present or gift for the female graduate.


For May we will be making this Steampunk inspired box and cards. A perfect gift for dad or the male graduate in your life.


Just like the wonderful Hexagon & Back Again workshop these were also designed by the talented Wendy Coffman, who is a sister Close to My Heart Consultant. I haven't totaled up the kit prices for these 2 yet, but they should run the about the same as the Hexagon & Back Again workshop.

Hope these have you excited for some crafting this spring!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment