Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hexagon & Back Again Workshop

I am so excited to offer this workshop & I hope you will be excited too. Fellow CTMH consultant Wendy Coffman designed this (and 2 other workshops I am going to offer in the coming months). She does beautiful work and is so inspiring to me. I couldn't pass up the opportunity when she offered her workshop guides to us. Workshop number one features one of my favorite new stamp sets Honeycomb, rolled flowers from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the sweet Trinket Wooden Shapes.

For $25 you will make 5 cards with envelopes and one 6x6 Display Canvas. Both projects would make a great spring gift for someone special or to display for yourself!

Join me Saturday March 23rd from 10:00 to 1:00 or from 2:30 to 5:30
Workshop must be paid in advance. Deadline to order is March 14th.

There are several kit options that you can pay for online using the links below. Please specify in the comments when you pay which workshop you will be attending (morning or afternoon). If you are not comfortable paying online email me about mailing me a check or dropping off cash if you are local.

Besides the Basic Kit for $25 that you will put together using my stamps and inks,  you can add on a Tool Kit  for $18 containing your own container of silver glitter glitz, pearl paint, slate washi tape, and lagoon re-inker. You can add the versatile Honeycomb stamp set for $15. Finally, if you want it all - Basic Kit, Tool Kit & the Honeycomb stamp set you can order that for $55 and save $3. The Gotta Have It All Kit will also make you eligible to purchase the March Stamp of the Month for $5. As a perk to you I will waive the shipping/handling & tax on this item, just make sure you add it to your order. We will actually be utilizing the sentiments in this set in April's project ;-).



Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 

Hexagon & Back Again Workshop 

10:00-1:00 or 2:30 to 5:30


Kit Options (Order by March 14th)

Morning or Afternoon Workshop


Can't attend in person? Select one of the to go options and your kit will be shipped within 2 weeks of order via USPS Priority Mail for a slightly increased rate. An instruction guide will be included with your kit.


To Go Kit Options (Order by March 14th)



Hope you can join me for this awesome class. Stay tuned for offerings for April (this would make a great Mother's Day gift) and May (something for Dad and so trendy right now). I will shortly be posting a list of basics you will need to bring from your stash to help you complete the project (which type of adhesive, scissors, paper piercer, etc.)

Stay Krafty my friends!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment