Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to "Take 3" (or maybe 4 or 5) of my attempt at blogging my crafting obsessions. Technology and I don't always work well together, but I'm hoping that this time (3rd or not) is a charm. While I love all different brands of paper crafting products, I have a special love for Close to My Heart (which was D.O.T.S. way back in 1999 when I started selling - anyone remember D.O.T.S.?). I was only going to sign up back then to feed my habit, but it soon turned to something more. I recently haven't been as active due to some health issues, but am hoping to pick things back up a bit now. Hope you enjoy my own little corner of the crafting world and indulge me in some photos of my scrapping buddy Leo, the Scrap Dog now and again.

Happy Scrapping!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging... again! You know what they say, "Third time's the charm!"

    Alice.
    Let your creativity shine!

    ReplyDelete